Are you ready to start drawing birds?
If you’ve wanted to learn how to draw beautiful, realistic birds then Drawing Birds for Beginners is for you!
You will learn how to:
- Use pencil mark-making to depict feathers, bills, feet, and perches.
- Observe angles and measure proportions.
- Use hatching to create realistic feathers.
- Curate and preserve your work.
- Draw a beautiful bird!
I will take you step by step through the entire process I use for making pencil drawings. You can use your own reference photo or join me as I draw an Oregon Junco (I’ll provide a high-res copy of the image for you to use).
There are two ways to enroll:
- Join me on Patreon! The class is completely free to all patrons.
- Purchase the class. Not into Patreon? No problem. The class is available for purchase here.