Are you ready to start drawing birds?
If you’ve wanted to learn how to draw beautiful, realistic birds then Drawing Birds for Beginners is for you!
- Express your love of nature
- Have fun with a new hobby
- Experience the world in a new way
- Learn at your own pace
Learn how to:
- Use pencil mark-making to depict feathers, bills, feet, and perches.
- Observe angles and measure proportions.
- Use hatching to create realistic feathers.
- Curate and preserve your work.
- Draw a beautiful bird!
I will take you step by step through the entire process I use for making pencil drawings. You can use your own reference photo or join me as I draw an Oregon Junco (I’ll provide a high-res copy of the image for you to use).
Forever! The class is yours to keep.
Absolutely! The best part of online learning is that you can speed up or slow down as needed.
Of course! I am always available to help you learn.