Are you ready to start drawing birds?
If you’ve wanted to learn how to draw beautiful, realistic birds then Drawing Birds for Beginners is for you!
- Express your love of nature
- Have fun with a new hobby
- Experience the world in a new way
- Learn at your own pace
Learn how to:
- Use pencil mark-making to depict feathers, bills, feet, and perches.
- Observe angles and measure proportions.
- Use hatching to create realistic feathers.
- Curate and preserve your work.
- Draw a beautiful bird!
I will take you step by step through the entire process I use for making pencil drawings. You can use your own reference photo or join me as I draw an Oregon Junco (I’ll provide a high-res copy of the image for you to use).
How long can I access the class?
Forever! The class is yours to keep.
Can I take the class at my own pace?
Absolutely! The best part of online learning is that you can speed up or slow down as needed.
If I need help, can I ask questions?
Of course! I am always available to help you learn.